Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Eat More Possum

Hey there guys. I have easter break (remember: not spring break) coming up for the next two weeks, so I will likely be outside uhh... radio contact 'till the 15th of april or so. I'll keep my telefono on me in case anyone has any pressing concerns, or just needs their daily "jake fix". Hey it happens. The number is (NZ) 0212014802. I'll be climbing down south near rotorua with some of the school gym members and then going on a road trip with the group of american girls from the last trip I took. Should be good fun. I'm keen on climbing something hard and seeing some cool stuff. This, I admit, would be no different than any other day for me, but I'm just trying to stick to the status quo. Take care back home you guys. Oh, and I hear some of you Oregon Mt. Club members had another epic spring break down in red rocks. It's funny how all I ever wanted to do was climb in NZ, and now I catch myself dreaming about the steep sandstone outside of vegas. The grass is greener over here though, literally I mean. It's pretty green. Cheers.
~Jake

No comments: