Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Finals

Not much going on these days, adventure-wise that is. I'm currently battling finals and came out alright on the first one. Instead of a single, frantic week for finals like they do back in the U.S., we get over 3 weeks here. My exams have been pretty well spaced out, with there being one scheduled about every week or so. I've finished my invertebrate diversity class (they call classes "papers" here). While doing some background research on cephalopods (squid, octopods, etc.) I came across this gem. Cheers!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I swear we're gonna call one of these days... and send the super late b-day gift that I've been thinking about for over a month... Just wanted to say that I miss you & keep thinking about you & feel bad that we haven't sent you anything or called you on your birthday or anything decent like that (it's just so much easier when you're in the states so hurry up & get back here)! Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and that squid pic, took me awhile to figure out, Richard had to explain, that's friggin gross. Nice work! though not quite as good as the Pacman chart (I laughed... a lot). What a sleuth!